We are presently looking for an Advisor, Digital Platforms whose position is based at EACOM's head office in Montreal.
Reporting to the Director, Communications, the Advisor, Digital Platforms develops, leads and manages the company’s different communications platforms and related communities.
- Develop a strategy for each of the company's social platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter) and manage these communities by posting original and engaging content that is consistent with corporate objectives.
- Administer the website, coordinate interactive development projects and perform online updates.
- Manage and develop internal communications tools (newsletter, TVs).
- Develop editorial calendars and help create a variety of content (text, photos, videos, infographics, content for events, etc.).
- Help create and deploy online advertising campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize existing platforms.
- Manage the media monitoring tool and coordinate the internal press review.
- Monitor the industry, different stakeholders, and partnerships.
- Create key performance indicator reports.
- Stay on top of new trends and best practices in the digital industry.
- Perform any other related task.
- Good ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and independence.
- Ability to work on many projects at the same time, excellent stress management.
- Be a team player.
- Bachelor degree in communications, journalism, or marketing.or equivalent.
- Relevant experience in community management and similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, MailChimp and Hootsuite.
- Good knowledge of statistical monitoring and content management tools (Google Analytics, CMS, WordPress, HTML) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite an asset.
- High level of oral and written bilingualism.
- Positive attitude, high motivation and creativity.
- Occasional travel required.
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.