Looking for a meaningful summer job that ties in your interest for sustainable development and your field of study?
EACOM is recruiting a Communications Officer to support its Communications and Public Affairs team.
Duration: May to August 2019 Schedule: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week Hourly rate: Between $17.50 and $20.50, depending on the education level completed
- Prepare applications to third-party organizations secure support and advancement of key files
- Develop and implement campaigns to promote existing programs and new initiatives
- Perform research and benchmarking activities
- Develop content – stories, infographics, videos, brochures, etc. – for a variety of communications platform (newsletter, TVs, social media, web)
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing platforms, programs and initiatives
- Support the team with clerical tasks
- Learn in a dynamic, fast-paced, empowering environment
- Studying Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in both English and French
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Computer literacy (Office Suite, main social media platforms, Adobe Suite)
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.