We are currently looking for a Human Resources Services Coordinator based at EACOM's head office in Montreal.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Human Resources Services, you will be responsible for providing the coordination and technical support services required to implement and track the department’s programs and projects.
- Provide support for the recruitment process: prepare postings in conjunction with the communications department, oversee the integrity of the ATS system, prepare reports, etc.
- Help team members effectively carry out and track onboarding, integration and training activities for senior staff.
- Organize logistics for training activities and help prepare educational materials.
- Prepare documents and files related to the human resources process.
- Update performance indicators for activities.
- Perform any other related task as a human resources generalist.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated independence, agility and sense of initiative.
- Teamwork skills.
- Curiosity and creativity.
- Excellent communication skills in all areas.
- Diploma of collegial studies in human resources, administration or office technology.
- At least 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Bilingualism (oral and written).
- Advanced computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.