ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECEIVABLE SUPERVISOR
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the AR/AP Supervisor is responsible for managing a team that executes the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Expense report functions within the Company.
He/She will perform a range of general clerical, accounting and accounts payable/receivable support functions, while providing leadership and coaching to staff.
- Provide guidance and leadership to the team and help establish best practices within the department
- Oversee the full accounts payable/receivable cycle.
- Oversee master data creation related to vendors and customers.
- Identify, review and implement process controls in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Analyze and reconcile General ledger accounts and bank accounts
- Establish and maintain reporting related to accounts payable/receivable
- Ensure compliance with sales tax regulations
- Process accounting journal entries
- Strong attention to detail as well as both technical and analytical skills.
- Resourcefulness, independence, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a team and easily convey pertinent information.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility and excellent customer service skills.
- Have a diploma or a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role with supervision.
- Be very familiar with the Microsoft Office suite, including in-depth knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluent in English and French, oral and written.
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.