EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION is looking for ELECTRICIAN (NOC 7242) to complete the team of our EAR FALLS Sawmill in Ontario.
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The following summarizes the processes, duties and responsibilities that incumbent must perform:
- Perform daily checks (continuity, current, voltage and resistance) and diagnostics on equipment.
- Repair, install and test the equipment. (Transformers, regulators, motors, generators, electrical control system).
- Design control panels and install circuit power distribution.
- Interpret the requirements of the electrical code and ensure compliance.
- Responding to emergencies during the breakdown.
- PLC programming (A.P.I.)
- Other related tasks
- Efficient and organized
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative
- Analytical, conscientious and agile
- Results-oriented, in compliance with safety standards
- Have a College degree in Instrumentation / Control or a degree of professional studies recognized for certified Electrician
- At least two years of experience in an industrial environment, preferably in a timber complex
- Sawmill and/or planer experience will be considered an asset
- Ability to attain a “C” license as an electrician
- Knowledge of the Omron PLCs would be an asset
- Familiarity with Occupational Health and Safety legislation
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Be available to work on shifts day, evening or night
POSITION TO FILL: 2 vacancies
TYPE OF POSITIONS: Permanent Full time
WAGE & HOURS:
- $34.57 per hour Overtime pay of $50.10 after 40 hours; 12 hours per day, 48 hours per week, Shift rotation
- Disability insurance; Dental insurance; Pension; Extended medical insurance (e.g. prescription drugs, paramedical services, medical services and equipment); Paid Vacation