We are presently looking for Industrial Electrician for our Elk Lake Sawmill in Ontario.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will perform all maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Perform daily checks (continuity, current, voltage and resistance) and diagnostics on equipment.
- Repair, install and test the equipment. (Transformers, motors, positioning systems, scanners, electrical distribution).
- Interpret the requirements of the electrical code and ensure compliance.
- Responding to emergencies during breakdown.
- PLC troubleshooting.
- Other related tasks
- Efficient and organized.
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative.
- Analytical, conscientious and flexible.
- Results-oriented, in compliance with safety standards.
- Must have a 309A or 442A Electrical licence
- At least two years of experience in an industrial environment.
- Sawmill and/or planer experience will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s/HMI’s would be an asset.
- Familiarity with Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Intermediate Computer skills for remote logins to equipment
- Be available to work on shifts day, including week-ends.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.