We are presently looking for Millwrights for our Elk Lake Sawmill in Ontario.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will perform all maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Repair equipment, conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic components, automated systems as well as welding work, when needed.
- Inspect and investigate the cause of the failure or malfunction of machinery in order to perform corrective repairs.
- Install, optimize and/or adjust all plant equipment to maximize efficiency.
- Respond to emergencies when mechanical problems occur at the operation.
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts.
- Efficient and Organized.
- Analytical and concerned about the quality of work performed.
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative, ability to work in teams.
- Respect of safety standards.
- Experience of at least 2 to 5 years in maintenance of industrial equipment with at least 10 000 hours cumulated, preferably in a timber complex;
- Hold a college degree in industrial engineering or a diploma in industrial or have equivalent experience Maintenance.
- Must possess a certified trade certificate/ticket Red Seal.
- Be familiar with Occupational Health and Safety legislation
- Be available to work on shifts day, evening or night. (Monday to Friday and week-end)
EACOM offers equitable pay, excellent benefits, pension with employer contribution and more.
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.