PRODUCTION / GENERAL LABOURERS
We are looking for MILL PRODUCTION WORKERS for our sawmill, planing mill and yard
Reporting to the shift supervisor you will be peforming various tasks related to production.
RESPONSIBILITIES COULD INCLUDE:
- Operate production equipment as assigned;
- Rebuild and replenish bundles of lumber and planed lumber spilled in the yard;
- Clean the yard and other areas of the plant;
- Fire watch;
- Stack and strap lumber bundles for drying outdoors;
- Ensure smooth flow of process throughout sawmill from debarker entry decks to strapper;
- Perform housekeeping duties including shoveling excess bark and debris;
- Clean during work stoppages areas inaccessible during operations;
- Perform other related duties.
- Teamworking skills
- Autonomy and initiative
- Exercise vigilance and adhere to all health/safety policies
- Relevant experience
- Be available to work on day and/or night shifts and weekends
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.