We are presently looking for Industrial Electrician for our Nairn Centre Sawmill in Ontario.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will perform all maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Perform daily checks (continuity, current, voltage and resistance) and diagnostics on equipment.
- Repair, install and test the equipment. (Transformers, regulators, motors, generators, electrical control system)
- Design control panels and install circuit power distribution.
- Interpret the requirements of the electrical code and ensure compliance.
- Responding to emergencies during breakdown.
- PLC programming (A.P.I.)
- Other related tasks
- Efficient and organized.
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative.
- Analytical, conscientious and flexible.
- Results-oriented, in compliance with safety standards.
- Have a College degree in Instrumentation/Control or a degree of professional studies recognized for certified Electrician.
- At least two years of experience in an industrial environment, preferably in a timber complex.
- Have a "C" license as an electrician; qualified certification.
- Know the Omron PLCs would be an asset.
- Familiarity with Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Sawmill and/or planer experience will be considered an asset.
- Be available to work on shifts day, evening or night.
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.