We are presently looking for Millwrights at our Nairn Centre Sawmill located in Ontario.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will Safely perform Preventive Maintenance and Repair of all Fixed Plant equipment.
- Preventive and emergency repair of fixed plant equipment, conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, automated systems, including welding and fabrication, as required.
- Inspect and investigate root cause of failure or malfunction of machinery, including the ability and skills to perform effective corrective and preventive repairs.
- Install, optimize and/or adjust all fixed plant equipment to maximize efficiency.
- Respond to mechanical break-down emergencies promptly and efficiently.
SKILLS PROFILE :
- Respect all safety standards and procedures.
- Efficient and Organized.
- Analytical and concerned about the quality of work performed.
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative, ability to work in a team environment.
- Hold a college degree in industrial engineering or a diploma in an industrial setting, or equivalent.
- Must possess a certified trade certificate/ticket, Red Seal preferred.
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of maintenance experience in an industrial setting on fixed plant equipment, with at least 10,000 cumulative hours of sawmill experience preferred.
- Must be familiar with Occupational Health and Safety legislation
- Be willing and available to work days, evening or nights. (Monday to Friday and week-ends)
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.