EACOM TIMBER CORPORATION is looking for INDUSTRIAL MILLWRIGHT (NOC 7311) to complete the team of our I-JOIST plant in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
JOB DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The following summarizes the processes, duties and responsibilities that incumbent must perform:
- Repair equipment, conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic components, automated systems as well as welding work, when needed
- Inspect and investigate the cause of the failure or malfunction of machinery in order to perform corrective repairs
- Install, optimize and/or adjust all plant equipment to maximize efficiency
- Respond to emergencies when mechanical problems occur at the operation
- Operate machining tools to fabricate parts
- Efficient and Organized
- Analytical and concerned about the quality of work performed
- Demonstrate collaborative spirit and initiative, ability to work in teams
- Focused on results but in compliance with safety standards
- Experience of at least 2 to 5 years in maintenance of industrial equipment with at least 10,000 hours cumulated, preferably in a timber complex
- Hold a college diploma in industrial engineering or have equivalent experience in maintenance
- Must be able to attain the Red Seal certification
- Be familiar with Occupational Health and Safety legislation
- Must maintain an alert and attentive state
- Requires heavy lifting, pushing, and pulling
- Stairs, ladders, and climbing.
POSITION TO FILL: 1 vacancy
TYPE OF POSITIONS: Permanent Full time
WAGE & HOURS:
- $35.60 per hour; 8- and 10-hour shifts, 40 hours per week; Overtime pay is $53.40 after 40 hours per week, Sundays or Statutory Holidays; Shift rotation (as applicable): rotating shifts, days, afternoons, evenings.
- Disability Insurance; Dental Insurance; Pension; Extended medical insurance (e.g. prescription drugs, paramedical services, medical services and equipment); Paid vacations.