FORESTRY SUMMER STUDENT - SILVILCULTURE SUMMER STUDENT JOB
Want to explore new horizons? Ready to put your skills to work? We’ve got the job for you: we’re looking for forestry students to join team EACOM next summer.
Your day at EACOM:
- Support the silviculture programs on both the Pineland and Spanish Forests
- Monitor contractor performance
- Conduct silvicultural surveys
- Assist with road inspections, water crossing monitoring, gravel pit inspections, etc.
You’re good at :
- Working independently with minimal supervision
- Being positive and opened to learning
- Producing positive results with clients and contractors
- Demonstrating leadership and flexibility
Extra points for :
- Enrolled in a recognized university or college forestry program
- A minimum of one field season of experience or an interest in silviculture
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, ArcView GIS, GPS technology
- Enjoying working outdoors in a variety of weather and terrain conditions
- Valid driver license
The perks of joining Team EACOM
- Commitment towards safety and environment
- Opportunity to learn alongside a talented team
Salary ranging $3,033 to $3,726 per month, depending on education level completed
Apply now by sending your resume, cover letter and three work related references by November 1, 2019.