EACOM Ontario Woodlands are looking to fill 4-month term positions in TIMMINS, ELK LAKE, EAR FALLS or NAIRN CENTRE locations, from May to August 2019.
If you would like to be part of our team and actively contribute to our success, please send your resume and covering letter detailing how your work experience and education meet the qualifications for this position, along with 3 work related references by November 24th, 2018.
- Monitor and measure forest harvesting productivity to improve harvesting productivity and efficiency.
- Report to EACOM and its forest contractors on their efficiency and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor forest harvesting operations for quality.
- Conduct miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, a positive attitude, be physically fit, and able to produce positive results with clients and contractors
- Have leadership skills, be motivated to produce high-quality deliverable products, and be flexible and adaptable to a variety of work environments
- Enrolled in a recognized University Degree or College Diploma in forestry, forest technician or equivalent.
- Have acquired a minimum of one field season of experience or show an interest in harvest operations.
- Be experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel, GIS and GPS technology.
- Required to work outdoors in a variety of weather and terrain conditions.
- Driver’s License in good standing
SALARY: from 17,50$ to 21,50$, depending on education level completed
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.