We're looking for FIELD OPERATIONS COORDINATOR to join Northshore Forest team.
Reporting to the General Manager, Northshore Forest, Ontario and based out of the Thessalon office, you will assist in the planning, implementation and monitoring of all silvicultural activities on the Northshore Forest.
- Assist in developing annual work schedules.
- Ensure all operations are consistent with FSC certification standards.
- Monitor and report on the compliance of harvest, road construction and silviculture operations.
- Assist overlapping licensees and contractors during harvest operations.
- Liaise with the Ministry of Natural Resources & Forestry, shareholders, overlapping licensees and stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Leadership skills
- Flexible and agile in a variety of work environments
- Autonomy and ability to work in a team environment
- University degree or College diploma in forestry or its equivalent
- Certified MNR Compliance Inspector/Tree Marker or ability to obtain certification
- 5 years of related forestry experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ArcMap GIS, GPS technology, electronic data collection tools
- Driver’s license, class G
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.