Reporting to the Regional Controller – Quebec and based at our Val-d'Or regional office, the financial analyst will be responsible for producing financial reports and analyses nand performing accounting tasks in addition to playing a key role in accounting/finance for managers at the company.
- Produce variance analyses and propose recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Prepare the required journal entries and accruals.
- Complete monthly reconciliations for balance sheet items.
- Establish annual budgets and forecasts.
- Provide financial information to managers and staff in the operational and support departments.
- Act as a resource person for the local team and management.
- Analyze monthly results and provide assistance and recommendations to managers as needed.
- Visit production sites to learn about and address specific local requirements.
- Establish and analyze the financial impacts of capital projects.
- Be responsible for other ad hoc financial analyses and projects that may be assigned to you.
- Strong attention to detail as well as both technical and analytical skills.
- Resourcefulness, independence, and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to make information understandable and ability to work on a team.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Flexibility and excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance as well as a professional accounting title.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Be very familiar with the Microsoft Office suite, including in-depth knowledge of Excel and accounting systems.
- Have strong knowledge of accounting and reporting for financial standards, procedures and reports.
- Written and oral French; knowledge of English an asset.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.