We are looking for GENERAL LABOURERS for our sawmill in Val-d'Or.
Reporting to the supervisor, you will be performing in various tasks related to production.
- Attach lumber bundles for drying outdoors;
- Rebuild and replenish packages of lumber and planed lumber overturned in the yard;
- Clean the yard and other area of the plants;
- Perform housekeeping indoor/outdoor;
- Clean during work stoppages areas inaccessible during operations;
- Perform other related duties.
- Teamworking skills;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Exercise vigilance and adhere to all health/safety policies.
- Hold professional diploma or the equivalent;
- Relevant experience;
- Be available to work on day and/or night shifts.
• Employment status: permanent, full-time on a 40 hrs / week schedule • Hourly rate: according to the collective agreement $ 23.56 / hr • Eligibility for a full range of benefits including a pension, vacation, mobile leave and social benefit plan
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.