We are looking to a hire a Mobile equipment mechanic for our sawmill in Val d’Or. The candidate will be responsible for preventive and remedial maintenance work on the mobile equipment used in the execution of their tasks.
- Carry out preventive and corrective maintenance work on equipment such as forklifts, loaders, clam loaders, pickup trucks, and other related equipment.
- Identify and locate problems/breakdowns affecting the company’s mobile equipment and take the necessary measures to promptly correct situation or recommend corrective measures.
- Carry out all welding and maintenance work on equipment.
SKILLS PROFILE :
- Thoroughness, patience, initiative, sense of responsibility, autonomy
- Good spatial perception, manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination
- Time management, speed of execution, sense of urgency, and concern for health/safety issues
- A D.E.P. in heavy equipment mechanics
- Degree in welding with a minimum of ten thousand (10,000) hours and/or 5 years as a heavy equipment mechanic
- The candidate must provide the tools needed for their trade
- Knowledge and compliance with health and safety regulations
- Must be willing to undergo training for the position
SCHEDULE : 7/7 – (Days only)
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.